If you are involved in an accident we are here to help!
Accident Assist, a public service provided by the Malaysian insurance and takaful industry to members of the public who are seeking immediate roadside assistance in event of a road accident. Accident Assist will also respond to basic or common enquiries relating to motor policies/ certificates. It is a dedicated tele-service line manned by customer service officers operating 24 hours daily.
Accident Assist aims to improve the overall process following a road accident by providing road accident victims with timely roadside assistance and objective guidance on making a motor insurance/ takaful claim.
Accident Assist is a HELPLINE for roadside emergencies that is available 24 hours/7 days a week covering the following service. NATIONWIDE:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance – Connection to ambulance, Police, Fire brigade or general repairs
- Assistance on Towing (Self-paid)
- Assistance to check coverage & to connect with own Insurance Company
- General motor insurance claim enquiry
- Accident procedural enquiry
- Notification of Complaints
- Notification of fraudulent practices
Accident Assist is managed by general insurers and takaful operators. It is operated by Telekom Malaysia.